Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ducati Streetfighter a Hit with MCN

I don’t think I’ve written about Italian motorbikes before. This is a little strange as I was a huge fan of motorbikes and I may not have ever made it to Italy if I’d actually gone and bought the Triumph Speed Triple I’d been eyeing up. I didn’t, so here I am in Milan.

Italy makes some great motorbikes, and made some lovely bikes in the past too. I once toyed with the idea of getting hold of a classic Laverda, but decided it might be a little too slow for me. I never really thought of getting hold of a Ducati – mainly because I did not have the cash.

For this former biker, Ducatis were the Ferraris of the bike world. Highly desirable, gorgeous to look at and unaffordable – a bit like a super model!

Oh well, at least I can lust after Ducatis but if I ever did get hold of one, I’d probably get myself into a spot of bother with Italy’s speed cameras (and cops) while trying to establish its top end – oops!

Anyway, those of you who are more restrained than I will probably like Ducati’s aggressive looking naked superbike the Streetfighter.

Later on, you’ll find a great excuse to come to Italy this summer – if you splash out on a Ducati Streetfighter.

A Ducati Streetfighter

A Ducati Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Sponsor Links

Click Here!Buy Motorcycles At The Lowest Possible Price - At Auction!
Best Deal Ever
www.sheriffauctions.org/motorcycle/?hop=0

Click Here!How to start a used Motorcycle / used parts business with less than $300
www.motorcyclecashnow.com

Click Here!Discover the joys of classic motorcycle restoration
www.classic-motorcycle-restoration.com