Thursday, April 7, 2011

BMW Motorcycles - A small motorcycle wisdom

 

Why BMW motorcycles? There are many reasons, I'm sure. One reason why I can give you is that I have been riding for over 10 years, and they had never left me. Except for the operation of gas once because of my stupidity.

Some other positive aspects: they have a good performance, you get great gas mileage (usually 45-70 MPG depending on which model you choose), behave very stable, long-distance comfort, and just fun to drive!

What's not to love?

I know some think that BMW motorcycles are the most expensive bike around, but that's not true. Like everything else, you can choose a large or small amount on them by type, size and amount of accessories you spend. They have entry level bikes to high-end models and everything else. Other manufacturers have bikes that cost as much if not more.

I have been riding motorcycles since 1987 and have owned many brands and sizes. I've heard golden wings, and some others, including Harley, Yamaha and a few small Honda.

I acted in a Gold Wing after test driving a BMW R1100GS. It was the first BMW I had many a great dual sport bike, handled a large and has a lot of fun. There have been several others over the years, including K1200LT, a luxury touring car that my wife and I went back to Georgia and is. It was a very pleasant trip. Saw temperatures of 32 degrees F to 90 ° C, fog and rain.

I currently have a R1200RT. It is a sport touring type of bike and my favorite so far. It weighs less than the full touring bikes boats, but it's still very comfortable. Since it can move around 100 horses quickly if you need. Or just want him.

This bike has many good things about what my wife really loves. Heated seats, a power that can connect an electric vest (one of the many accessories for BMW motorcycles) in cold weather and a suspension that I can set a button to choose a setting of comfort for them. This is an important consideration for us because they can cause back surgery and not really too hard a race without pain. She said that this bike better than I am. She loves it! And if she's happy, I'm happy!

It also has an electrically adjustable windscreen Cat's Meow! "Can on the fly to be adjusted, I call that" It is just right "to the position of the wind control. On this beautiful machine are heated grips, cruise control, removable side bags and trunk and ABS brakes. In my humble opinion is the best bike to travel around the bike. I just need more time to assemble.

Wisdom and knowledge

My entry into the world of BMW motorcycles BMW motorcycles Gina began in Iowa City, Iowa. The owners, Gina and Julius Düsterhöft runners on. You always have a great source of help and advice for me.

If you think getting a motorcycle, then a BMW. Make sure a dealer you like and can be found easily. I have and I do not regret it. They have much experience and knowledge they can share with you save a lot of trouble. Ride the different models and see for yourself that they do and feel. I think you will see they are a very good value. Most of the time, the old adage true - you get what you pay for. I think this is true for BMW motorcycles.

You can sound like a commercial for BMW motorcycles to think, but it is not. I'm just my experiences to help you make an informed decision when choosing your next bike purchase. There are many possibilities. After several years of riding I have chosen to BMW for my walks. I only wish I had done earlier. Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Sponsor Links

Click Here!Buy Motorcycles At The Lowest Possible Price - At Auction!
Best Deal Ever
www.sheriffauctions.org/motorcycle/?hop=0

Click Here!How to start a used Motorcycle / used parts business with less than $300
www.motorcyclecashnow.com

Click Here!Discover the joys of classic motorcycle restoration
www.classic-motorcycle-restoration.com